Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hand-me-downs...

Anyone that is not a first-born child knows the story of getting hand-me-downs, especially child #3. I don't think Miss Emma Lue will mind getting this hand-me-down...how 'bout Gramma gives her her own birthday! Gramma has gotten LOTS of birthdays so she is giving Emma her own day. What a great 'last' birthday present for Gramma. Happy 'birth' day, Emma! Welcome to the family!

Goy gave her lots of flowers...





While Marion just wanted to cuddle her "I wuv you baby"




3 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Yay! Congrats to the whole family. So glad she's here and that you got to share your special day!

SuSu said...

Cute family. I like that give the birthday away! That works.

Allred Mom said...

Cute pictures! Love the hand me downs! :)