Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Woody's Postcard #2

(If you click on the little "x" on the bottom right side of the slide shows, you can get rid of the game banner)  Funny thing…Goy didn’t tell his Momma that I went with Gramma and she was looking for me EVERYWHERE! But she’s happy now to know that I’m having fun  Thursday we got up early and went to Trevi Fountain and back to the Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine for a daytime visit. We took a limo van to the airport and met the Princess crew who took us on a bus to Civitavecchia to board the ship. Our travel agent surprised us and upgraded us to a penthouse suite with a double balcony and lots of perks, like fresh fruit and canapés. Grampa promised to share his life vest and save me if we sink! They let me rest in the cabin while they went to a late dinner. We slept soooo good that night!

1 comment:

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

Thanks for keeping Grampa & Gramma company on their trip. I can't wait to see your next adventures. Miss you Grampa & Gramma - Love Goy!