Saturday, September 25, 2010

Woody's Excellent Mediterranean Adventure

When Gramma & Grampa were packing for their vacation, Goy and I decided that one of us should stowaway and go along. We tossed a coin and I won! I promised to take lots of pictures for him. Gramma & Grampa “seemed” happy to see me…hmmm… at least Gramma was when I talked Grampa into buying her an Italian Coca Cola Light :-) I slept very comfortably in Gramma’s carry-on for a VERY long flight to Rome. When we landed, Gramma & Grampa didn’t let me rest at all. We took the metro everywhere and I helped Grampa figure out the train map. In the morning it was very crowded. I hid in Gramma’s bag for safety. They took me to Vatican City where we walked the 550 steps to the top of the Dome at St.Peter’s square, ate pizza & gelato (YUMMM), and the Colosseum (no...we didn't eat the Colosseum, just visited it). When we got back to the hotel I was very tired, but Gramma made me download pictures before I went to sleep.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

wow, what a well-traveled Woody! looks like an INCREDIBLE trip!