Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Woody's Postcard #3

(click on the small (x) at the bottom right side of slide show and the game banner will go away)

FRIDAY:  We woke up in Naples, Italy!  Grampa wasn’t feeling great, so we rested in the morning and had breakfast in our suite.  He was better by lunch so after a hamburger we got off the ship to walk to town.  We found Armando who took us in his taxi to Pompeii.  Drivers in Italy are crazy!  But Armando got us there safely.  Grampa took LOTS of pictures.  We felt badly for the people who were buried in the ashes from Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD.  We forgot our coats on the ship, so of course it rained!!!  I didn’t get wet cause Gramma let me hid in her bag again, but Gramma & Grampa got soaked!  I like her bag :-)  We had pizza again and went back to the ship.  Gramma & Grampa went to the gym and spa, but I didn’t get to go.  Seems like they’re always heading to the laundry room…washing, ironing…aren’t we on vacation???  I ate dinner in the cabin while they went to dinner and a show.  We turned our clocks forward at midnight and went right to sleep.


1 comment:

The Redford Family said...

I hope you took some pictures with you and Mike in them as well! I love the Woody thing..so fun! Sounds like a fun trip...I am glad Mike felt better quickly! Your room sounds amazing! Why even leave your room! Have fun!