Wednesday, November 17, 2010

#17 Thankful 4

mom
Today I'm thankful for my mom, for the music she gave me; for teaching me I am  a Daughter of Godfor the love of nature she gave me, for the patience she has with me; for teaching me the importance of kindness; for teaching me to willingly give; for the sacrifices she makes for others; for showing me the value of children; for the love she has for each of us; for the beautiful woman she is; and a list too long to post here!
Have a GREAT day, Mom.  We love you!

5 comments:

Little Star said...

:) Nice post!!

Erin said...

I love the last picture, you are both great women!

SuSu said...

Awesome post and can I just say one thing...Michaela, your mother, Michaela...wow! Great pics!

Jessica said...

Loved this post! Beautiful pictures.

Frankie, Michaela, Goy and Marion said...

Too true! I feel the same about my mom :) Love you.