Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful 4...

Following my friends' examples, November will be my month of thankfulness too!  I don't usually post daily, but I do check in so should be easy - right?  And since my cup runneth over I should have plenty of gratitude to fill the days :-)  So, catching up
#1 - I'm SO thankful for Mike - he is my best friend, my eternal companion, my "knight in shining armour" my travel guide and adventure-seeker.  He takes such good care of our family and treats me like royalty.  I am able to do what I do because of his support.  Not only that but he's got great charisma and is a really fun date!!!
 #2 - I'm thankful for my children.  I always wanted a bigger family and when they got married they doubled my parenting fun!  They're fun to be with and gave me #3...

  #3 - I'm thankful for my grandchildren.  They are each unique and bring a new kind of fun to the family.  They love grampa and gramma lots and it warms our hearts!  They give me an excuse to get on the floor and play and we all need a little more playtime!

So - now it's your turn...what are you thankful for???

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it all! That picture of your husband (I mean, the picture of the two knights in shining armor) is perfect! Looking forward to your November posts!

SuSu said...

Great post. It is going to be a great month.