Friday, October 29, 2010

The value of Friends and Blogs...

This was a post from my friend last May...on Thursday her sharing this story saved our sweet Tucker!  So thank you Lola and Sue, Lola's legacy is a good one.

(click here for the rest of the story)
"For the Love of Lola...........

Today it has been one month since Lola died. Today it is time to share her story, this story for me is a story of healing. I share it because I would never want anyone to experience it. This story is about the awful outcome of rat poison."

Lola

 Tucker
Tucker & Maddie
So share those important stories with those you love!!!

2 comments:

SuSu said...

Oh wow! Glad to hear Tucker is ok. Makes me so teary just thinking about the whole thing.

Jessica said...

glad for your friendship. Glad for your blog. and mostly glad to hear that Tucker is going to be okay. So neat to have stories that help us.